Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another week at ppf

Morning anu went ambalanthota and I had to fill petrol to the car.
Later prepared to go for the wedding of janaka uyan and thilini. Randeewa was firing as clmb ppl were late. How ever we are already too early for the wedding. I was asked to buy breakfast and bought 17 items of vegetable out of 30. How ever since non veg ppl has also eaten vegi items, randeewa was missing a second vege item. Some how after he found one vege said, I am lucky as found a vege item else I will loose points. Now a days no evaluation, it may be just a joke. But I'm not cool with it.
While in the wedding sanjeewa said harshana is a bright guy unlike me. I said yes yes
I am the poor product. Najila was nearby. They said I am been angry. I was realy angry. They are just kidding and can think it as kidding. But I am nt feeling it simply as a jole.

While having lunch, janaka wee was having a chat and asked whether I remember abt the drama we had two years back. That day he was discussing with me and had some things on thilini and me.
I simply said, "atheethay sihinayak pamanayi. SAbA suwandak nA"

On the way, bus got breakdown on front wheel brake and it was dark returning ppf

Amal was giving fun while on the way.
I am feeling as it is not good being him a pet to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment